GOSHEN — Girl Named Tom performs at 7:30 pm July 28 at the Elkhart County 4-H Fair at 17746-D County Road 34.
Previously based in South Bend, Girl Named Tom — siblings Bekah, Joshua and Caleb Liechty — won the fall 2021 round of NBC’s “The Voice,” the first group act to do so.
Admission to Girl Named Tom is free with paid admission to the fair.
The fair continues through July 30 with daily hours of 8 am to 10 pm
With a theme of “Fun at Every Turn,” other remaining highlights include the following:
- Truck & Tractor Pulls at 8 am and 6 pm July 28; $10
- A rodeo at 1 and 8 pm July 29; $10
- A Classic Car Cruise In from 9 am to 3 pm July 30: View a wide array of vintage vehicles. Admission for the driver is free, but all passengers are required to purchase an admission ticket for entry.
- The 19th annual Corvette Show from 10 am to 4 pm July 30
- A demolition derby at 7 pm July 30; $10
Sibling harmony:After winning ‘The Voice,’ Girl Named Tom returns for sold-out concerts in Shipshewana
Midway hours are 1 to 11 pm July 28, 3 to 11 pm July 29 and noon to 11 pm July 30. Ride tickets are $1.50 each, $25 for a 20-ticket sheet and $60 for a 50-ticket sheet.
Youth Agricultural Area open daily from 9 am to 9 pm
Fair admission is $10; free for ages 9 and younger.
For more information, call 574-533-3247 or visit 4hfair.org.