A number of electric vehicle pickup trucks are on the way. While electric trucks like the F-150 Lightning and Rivian R1T have generated a lot of hype there are a few lesser-known models in the works including the 2023 Canoo pickup. Find out its release date price and specs.
When will the 2023 Canoo pickup truck be released and available?
Electric 2023 Canoo pickup truck parked in the woods highlights its release date and price. The release date for the 2023 Canoo pickup will be in Spring 2023. Customers can now pre-order the electric truck. The Canoo pickup will be available in the U.S and select international markets. Like the Atlis and the XT electric truck Canoo Offers a subscription-based model as an alternative to traditional vehicle ownership and leasing.
How much will the 2023 Canoo pickup truck cost?
Canoo hasn’t released pricing information for the 2023 Canoo pickup truck. However MotorTrend estimates the Canoo pickup to be between $35,000 and $50,000.
2023 Canoo Pickup Truck Specs: Electric Motor Output and Driving Range
Electric Green 2023 Canoo Pickup Truck Parked By Campfire Highlighting Its Release Date And Price
Electric 2023 Canoo Pickup Truck | Canoo
The 2023 Canoo Pickup truck will be available with all-wheel drive (AWD) or rear-wheel drive (RWD) with a dual rear-wheel electric motor configuration. For output the Canoo pickup truck can produce up to 600 hp and 550 lb-ft of torque in a dual-motor configuration and 300 hp and 332 lb-ft with rear wheel configuration.
Compared to other electric pickups the mileage of the Canoo pickup leaves a lot to be desired. With its 80-kWh battery pack it has an estimated range of around 200 miles.
Canoo hasn’t revealed the towing capabilities of the Canoo pickup. For payload capacity AWD models can carry up to 1800 lbs.
2023 Canoo Pickup Truck Design and Practical Features
Artisan bar in electric 2023 Canoo pickup truck highlights release date and price
One of the highlights of the 2023 Canoo pickup truck is its unique design. It blends modern design elements with the classic styling of 1960s vehicles such as Volkswagen buses and Jeep FC.
- The 2023 Canoo pickup truck also has many useful features. This includes:
- The pull-out bed expands the length of the bed from six to eight feet
- Double flip table with two extendable depths – used as a table
- A foldable craftsman bar on the front of the truck allows you to store cargo and plug-in tools
- Roof racks available in various sizes
- Safety steps for secure access to bed and luggage racks and additional storage
- Modular bed with space divider and wall cushion
- Multi-accessory power plant with multiple charging ports
- Integrated overhead and bedside lighting
- Camper shell is ready to accommodate a variety of camper shells
- Tow hitch receiver
Canoo is one automaker to watch in the coming months and years. It’s a Southern California-based electric vehicle startup backed by Chinese investment. The founders of Canoo also have a track record of working with BMW and Faraday Future. Together with the unique design of the Canoo pickup Other attractions of the truck include its subscription model many useful features and the ability to customize it in many different ways.
We’ll provide updates as more information becomes available about the 2023 Canoo pickup. This includes:
- Official release date
- Official pricing information with the cost of each trim
- Towing capacity
- MPGe fuel economy
- Full list of features and technologies
- Color options